Research Tools Page
Tools and information are being migrated to the lab's (private access)
DNA Lab Wiki.
This page will soon be updated to contain links to
- Software packages
that we actively use for research, e.g. mfold, Vienna,
Namot2, Tcl, RasMol..., as well as other
software installed on our cluster, e.g. VMware, MATLAB, Mathematica, ...
- Computer system administration and
- Caltech stockrooms
and what you might find in them.
- Information on instruments we have in the lab (e.g. SPEX, AVIV, DI....)
and their maintenance guidelines, including
who is responsible for the instrument. (LOCAL ACCESS ONLY)
- Vendors that we actively use, e.g. IDT DNA, Ambion,...
- Laboratory protocols and policies (e.g. safety).
- Some papers that might be of interest.
(LOCAL ACCESS ONLY)
Erik Winfree, 10/16/01